Permanent eyebrow makeup is an imitation of hair with the introduction of natural plant dyes or pigments under the skin
Permanent eyebrow makeup is an imitation of hair with the introduction of natural plant dyes or mineral-based pigments under the skin. With the help of such a tattoo, you can add color, thickness, change shape, and even mask small scars.
In order to achieve the perfect result, the master can use several techniques at once, for example, soft feathering and European hair
Types of eyebrow tattoo
There are several techniques of permanent eyebrow makeup:
- hairline: density and volume are achieved by carefully drawing each hair; it is used when your own eyebrows are hardly noticeable;
- feathering: a more gentle method, dense feathering (shading) is used with insufficient hair growth; soft (dyeing between hairs) is mainly used to create a background; in both cases, the tattoo has soft borders, there is no clear form; can be used to correct the undesirable shade of the previous tattoo.
The hair technique, in turn, is divided into:
- European: hairs completely imitate the natural form, are drawn slightly curved with a large bend angle at the beginning of the line; the method requires fairly frequent adjustments (once every 2 months);
Eyebrow permanent makeup: photo before and after
- Eastern: a more complex method, strokes of different lengths, are applied in an upward direction, to achieve naturalness often dyes of different shades are used, some lines to achieve naturalness can be beaten out of the total mass; adjustment is made less often (once a year).
In order to achieve the ideal result, the master can use several techniques at once, for example, soft feathering and European hair.
Tip! Permanent eyebrow makeup can be applied with the help of special devices or manually. In the latter case, the pattern and shape of the eyebrows look more natural.
Preparation for the procedure
Since permanent makeup is associated with the application of microtrauma to the skin, it is better to drink a course of preparations that increase immunity before the procedure. A few days before visiting the salon, you should completely eliminate alcohol, blood thinning, spicy seasonings and coffee. Their use can increase bleeding, as well as weaken the effect of anesthetic drugs.
Before a visit to the tattoo master, you should stop visiting the solarium or sunbathing on the beach. After all, skin hardened under the sun will be less susceptible to pigments. Yes, and pick the desired shade of eyebrows due to darkened skin will be more difficult.
Since permanent makeup is associated with the application of microtraumas to the skin, it is better to drink a course of preparations that increase immunity before the procedure.
Since under the effect of some antibiotics, the pigment can take root poorly, you should stop taking them a week before visiting the cosmetologist. Despite the fact that the tattoo is performed under local anesthesia, just before going to the salon, you can drink painkillers.
Tip! If you have poorly healed wounds, before going to the salon, you should always consult with your doctor.
How is the tattoo done?
A quality tattoo should look as natural as possible. To find the perfect shape and color of eyebrows, before starting work, an experienced cosmetologist necessarily draws a sketch on the face and consults with the client.
This procedure is quite complicated and lasts at least 1.5-2 hours.
The work of the master tattoo consists of several stages:
- cleaning and disinfecting the skin;
- applying to the area of tattoo anesthetic drugs to relieve pain;
At first, only the outline is drawn with a marker, and then painting is performed.
- at first, only the outline is drawn with a marker, and then painting is performed; the movements of the master must be as light as possible, fragmentary;
- permanent makeup is applied using a special tool that looks like an artistic brush, but instead of the bristles, it is equipped with several tiny needles that pierce the skin to a depth of 0.8-1 mm;
- after the procedure, a healing ointment, as a rule, Bepanten or Pantelon is applied to the skin in the area of the tattoo;
- An experienced cosmetologist will necessarily compile and give the client a list of recommendations for caring for the tattoo area.
Tip! Tattoo should be applied only with sterile tools. If the cabin is not too clean, the needles are not disinfected for work, or the master does the work without gloves, you should immediately leave the salon.
The movements of the master should be as light as possible, fragmentary.
Eyebrow care after permanent makeup
Redness and slight swelling after microtrauma will appear inevitable. In order not to damage the permanent makeup applied and to accelerate its healing, after visiting the salon, you should strictly follow all the recommendations of the master:
- in order to make the tattoo look even, in no case should one remove or steam the formed crusts: they should get off on their own;
- within 10 days, special ointments recommended by the master are applied to the area of the tattoo and preparations that accelerate the healing are taken;
- the first week, in order not to remove accidentally crusts, it is not recommended to wash the face; It is forbidden to go to the sauna for a month, take a bath, and too often touch the wounds with your hands;
In order to make the tattoo look even, in no case should you remove or steam the crusts: they must get off
- To protect microscopic wounds when going outside, apply a moisturizer to the place of tattoo.
Tip! It will be possible to evaluate the tattoo in seven days, when the crust and edema completely disappear. The first couple of weeks the color of the eyebrows will be too bright, and only then the eyebrows will get the desired shade.
How long does permanent makeup last?
Depending on the type of pigment, it rests on the skin for 2-5 years, and then begins to fade and disappears completely. However, these terms are very approximate. Indeed, the persistence of permanent makeup depends not only on the type of the selected dye, but also on the metabolic rate and individual characteristics of the skin, as well as age:
- young girls 18-25 years old will need to update their eyebrow tattoos already in 1.5-2 years;
- 35-year-old women can last for more than 3 years;
- for women over 40, permanent makeup lasts even longer - up to 5 years and above.
Before and after eyebrow tattoo
Accelerates the timing of pigment withdrawal and active sports. Tattooing in the sun or after a visit to the tanning salon burns out very quickly. To reduce the degree of exposure to ultraviolet radiation on the area of the tattoo should be applied sunscreen.
Tip! Dark tattoo burn out more slowly. However, it is not necessary to darken the eyebrows too much, otherwise the face will look too rough. Blondes should make their eyebrows darker, and brunettes on the contrary, a couple of shades have lighter hair. With fair skin and light brown hair is better to choose less saturated shades.
Owners of red hair, it is desirable to use warm colors with a slight reddish tones.
Is it necessary to make a correction?
That the tattoo was a quality, a single procedure, as a rule, is not enough. Somewhere in a month after the tattoo you should visit the cosmetologist again.
Somewhere in a month after the tattoo you should visit the cosmetologist again for correction
The reaction of a particular organism to a pigment may be different. In some cases, the color of the same pigment may not coincide even on adjacent skin areas, so the master may need to adjust its intensity. At the request of the client, the shape and width of the eyebrows can also be edited.
Further correction is carried out as needed. Thus, the oriental hair permanent eyebrow makeup (photo) is carried out no more than once a year.
As you know, any color consists of several components (for example, brown dyes can consist of a mixture of red, blue and yellow color shades). The longest skin retains red and gray pigments, so do not be surprised if over time your eyebrows begin to change color. To avoid this, you should periodically visit the salon and update permanent makeup. Consolidation of the pigment will help him hold out much longer.
Do not be surprised if over time your eyebrows begin to change color. To avoid this, you should periodically visit the salon and update permanent makeup.
Tip! The best pigments for tattoo are German dyes. Not bad proved and the compositions made in the USA.
Despite the fact that eyebrow tattooing is considered to be a harmless procedure, there are risk groups that are not recommended to perform this procedure. Permanent makeup should not be performed with:
- the presence of dermatological diseases;
- too sensitive skin or skin prone to inflammation;
- the appearance of any tumors (moles, warts, etc.) in the eyebrows;
- the presence of viral or inflammatory infections;
- insufficient blood clotting;
- oncological diseases.
Before starting the procedure, be sure to measure the pressure. Since herbal pigments can give an allergic reaction, before applying a tattoo an experienced master will definitely check the skin's reaction to a specific dye.
Since the vegetable pigments can give an allergic reaction, before applying a tattoo an experienced master will definitely check the skin's reaction to a specific dye.
Tip! Do not do permanent makeup in an untested salon. Colors of dubious quality can give your eyebrows an unnatural shade. In the case of an incorrectly chosen shape, the face will look unnatural. Correct the same low-quality tattoo will be very difficult. It can only be completely removed by laser.
Pros and cons of tattoo
Before a fundamental change in your own appearance, you should weigh all the pros and cons of permanent makeup. Of course, he has a lot of advantages. According to reviews, permanent eyebrow makeup for young girls and women with pale and inconspicuous eyebrows is just a godsend. With the help of a tattoo, you can even out their shape and make them brighter. At the same time, a well-executed permanent makeup lasts a long time.
To the positive points of its application should be attributed, and convenience. You no longer need to constantly adjust the eyebrows and apply cosmetics. They will not be afraid of rain or sweat. Such a tattoo will never leak or smear, and eyebrows will always look perfect.
The disadvantages of eyebrow tattoo include blockage of the pores, as well as possible damage to the hair cuticle, especially with frequent tattooing.
With the help of a tattoo, you can even out the shape of the eyebrows and make them brighter.
Tip! After fading permanent makeup, pink or yellowish areas may remain in some areas of the skin. So that they do not catch the eye, perhaps for some time they will have to paint over with pencil or shadows.
Angelina, 42 years old: I have light hair and eyelashes, so once in 3 years I make light brown permanent makeup. The color is absolutely natural, moderately bright eyebrows.
Natalia, 32 years: Always terrified when women paint their eyebrows with a black pencil. Well, if you want to emphasize their shape, it is better to make a tattoo. Before tattooing (I did it twice) I immediately warn the master that I do not have dark eyebrows. I was pleased with the result both for the first and for the second time. The second time, of course, it was possible to find fault with the form, but in general, normal.
Alexandra, 22 years old: Did tattooing eyelashes and eyebrows. The salon did not warn that there could be individual intolerance to the coloring pigments. A month later she treated for allergies. Plus, eyebrows look unnatural. I won't risk experimenting anymore.
Before and after eyebrow tattoo
Svetlana, 19 years old: My hair is naturally very tough. One eyebrow constantly annoyed me - it grew somewhere off to the side. Foolishly flooded the salon to correct form. But I had to shave off some of my own eyebrows after the tattoo. And they grow at me with such speed that now they have to shave twice a day. If I do not remove it in time, the hard black bristle is visible. Maybe those who have soft hair on the eyebrows, and you can do a tattoo. But in my case - one torment.
Linda, 21: Before the procedure, interviewed all friends and found a good master. Eyebrows turned out smooth and neat. The tattoo has been held for two years, although it has brightened, but it is still bright. Once went to the correction.
Lianna, 39 years old: The first two weeks was afraid to once again pass by the mirror. Even when the sores were almost gone, the color was too black and unnatural. Although the master warned that it should be so. Now everything is fine, a shade that is necessary. But, girls, before going to the salon you need to take a vacation!